£20,000 - £23,000 + Commission + 25 days hol
7 months ago
- If you want a career, not a job, if you want to be developed professionally and to become an industry leading business consultant, making a real impact on your income and lifestyle in the process then we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
- Our previous Graduate Trainees have gone on to become Partners, Executive Consultants, Team Leaders and Senior Managers within our award-winning consulting business and we pride ourselves in the career progression of our colleagues.
- A people focussed role with lots of communication on the phone and email, this role requires the skills to be friendly, whilst being professional and imparting information in an advisory way.
- Ideally you will be based in Leicestershire.
Starting salary of £20,000 - £23,000 + commission structure. 25 days holiday (rising to 27 with service) and wider Benefits, including Exec Company Car upon qualification.
This Graduate Recruitment Resourcer jobs role will suit:
- Previous recruitment experience is not required; we value all sorts of degrees: business, economics, marketing, and even other degrees that aren’t necessarily associated with recruitment.
- Someone who is analytical, tenacious with an entrepreneurial outlook and positive mindset.
- You will be a good judge of character and have an inquisitive nature to assist with candidate interviews.
- You must also demonstrate an ability to hit targets, follow a process and have an inherent ability to delivery outstanding customer service.
- You must also be smart and well presented, clearly spoken and a good written communicator, with confidence and an eye for detail.
The Graduate Recruitment Resourcer jobs role will involve:
- Supporting Consultants in finding suitable candidates using online search techniques.
- Selecting suitable candidates through interviewing to present to client vacancies.
- Arranging client interviews and ensuring candidates are thoroughly briefing and supported through the interview process.
- Being opportunistic in identifying business opportunities and leads to pass on to the Business Development team.
- Initially you will work with a senior member of our team, who will mentor you as part of our structured graduate training programme. The coaching you will receive will help you to build the foundations for a long and successful career.
- There is no doubt, if successful, you will become an exceptional professional with an exceptional life.
This Graduate Recruitment Resourcer jobs role is commutable from Leicester, Bardon Hill, Coalville, Wigston, Oadby, Markfield, Loughborough, Ashby De La Zouch, Castle Donington and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Matt Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”