11 months ago
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant. Leicestershire, LE67
- If you want a career, not a job, if you want to be developed professionally and to become one of the best consultants in the business and if you want your work to make a real impact on your income as well as to the lives of other people, then we have a life changing opportunity for you.
- Our previous Graduate Trainees have gone on to become Partners, Executive Consultants, Team Leaders and Senior Managers within our award-winning consulting business and we pride ourselves in the career progression of our colleagues.
- A people focussed role with lots of communication on the phone and email, this role requires the skills to be friendly, whilst being professional and imparting information in an advisory way.
- Ideally you will be based in Leicestershire.
Starting OTE £23K, rising to OTE of £50K to £60K within 5 years. Good Basic Salary, Bonus and Benefits, including Exec Company Car upon qualification.
This Graduate job will suit:
- Previous recruitment experience is not required; we value all sorts of degrees: business, economics, marketing, and even other degrees that aren’t necessarily associated with recruitment.
- We will help you pave a career in recruitment, even if you hadn’t originally considered it as a career path.
- You must however be able to demonstrate an ability to hit targets, follow a process and have an inherent ability to get along with people, a desire to deliver outstanding levels of customer service, be a real team player, spot and follow up opportunities and be a positive and tenacious person.
- You must also be smart and well presented, clearly spoken and a good written communicator, with confidence and an eye for detail.
The Graduate job will involve:
- You will initially support consultants with candidate recruitment activities, quickly moving on to marketing candidates, then handling your own recruitment projects.
- You must be driven to deliver a high work rate, in particular making a high frequency of high-quality calls to technical, sales and business professionals in the engineering, manufacturing, executive and professional service sectors.
- In addition to people skills we are a technology driven business, with multiple IT platforms, databases and systems. Good IT skills and the ability to analyse data is also a key part of the role.
- Initially you will work with a senior member of our team, who will mentor you as part of our structured graduate training programme. The coaching you will receive will help you to build the foundations for a long and successful career.
- There is no doubt, if successful, you will become an exceptional professional with an exceptional life.
- Excellent results await those who are prepared to commit to learn and develop skills in networking, influencing, telemarketing, online research, negotiating and business consulting.
This Graduate job is commutable from Leicester, Bardon Hill, Coalville, Wigston, Oadby, Markfield, Loughborough, Ashby De La Zouch, Castle Donington and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Stephen Brown at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”