jl / EPR135849-EP
4 months ago
Graduate Project Manager
- Varied projects based role for a recent graduate looking to develop a career.
- The position has a good balance between customer contact and data analysis.
Fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate, or someone with a couple of years’ experience, who is looking to develop a range of skills within an exciting, growing international business. The job will entail customer liaison, managing a range of projects, and providing data analysis to identify capacity issues / trends to help increase performance. Skills using IT packages, such as Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, are ideal for this position. Any wider statistical analysis experience would be a bonus.
Salary & Package: Flexible salary depending on your level of experience. 25 days holiday and an early finish on a Friday afternoon!
This Graduate Project Manager job will suit:
- A recent Graduate within either a Business, Scientific, IT / IS or other similar discipline who enjoys the prospect of both analytical and customer responsibilities.
- Someone who is comfortable using Microsoft packages, such as Excel or PowerPoint. An eagerness to learn new packages in general would also be ideal.
- Good communication skills and comfortable managing multiple projects with various customers.
The Graduate Project Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Fantastic employer who are well established and currently expanding their facility.
- Work with some of the leading OEM’s within the engineering sector.
- Receive training and develop stronger skills within data analysis.
- Flexible salary range with scope to build on this as you gain further experience.
The Graduate Project Manager job will involve:
- Liaising with different customers from some of the largest engineering businesses.
- Identifying capacity issues and working alongside the internal team to help improve efficiency.
- Support the operations team to ensure project delivery.
- Ensuring data retrieved is accurate and reviewed regularly.
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Newark, Gainsborough
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: jl / EPR135849-EP