£ Competitive Salary
3 months ago
Graduate Project Manager jobs role. Exciting Project Support, Graduate Project Manager positon work with a variety of customers across aerospace, automotive, food, medical, electronics. Role would suit a graduate in Business, Projects or Mathematics discipline with some project coordination, project management or project support experience wanting to develop their career within a Project Coordinator / Project Engineer / Project Manager position.
Salary Guideline: Highly competitive base salary plus great benefits and fantastic working environment.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a large, growing, highly successful business that focuses on developing and proving innovative manufacturing processes and technologies.
- Exciting, vibrant and highly professional working environment with a brand new facility and state-of-the-art equipment.
- The business is incredibly passionate about learning and development and have their own skills / training facility, so there will give you plenty of opportunities to develop yourself professionally.
- Competitive salary plus 33 days holiday including bank holidays and flexible working hours.
- Contribution towards any relatable professional fees of your choice and access to a heavily discounted car lease scheme.
The job will involve:
- Broad and interesting project coordination / project management / project support role managing, coordinating and supporting with a wide range of new and exciting manufacturing projects.
- You will help the team discover ground-breaking solutions, which will have a significant impact on the future of high value manufacturing.
- Working directly with customers and internal teams to ensure all engineering projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- From a career perspective you will not only get brilliant training – you will also get to work with a very varied cross section of customers across aerospace, automotive, food, medical, electronics etc.
This job will suit:
- Someone passionate, enthusiastic and highly motivated looking to develop a career within project management.
- You will have the ability to build long term working relationships with customers and colleagues to ensure projects are correctly managed and delivered.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office to enable you to effectively put together project plans, manage project costs, track project progress etc…would be beneficial.
- You will be degree qualified within a Business, Projects and perhaps a Mathematics discipline.
This job is commutable from Coventry, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Warwick, Rugby, Leicester, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull.
To apply, please contact Peter Hobbs