ml / 201030-151227
about 1 month ago
Graduate Project Engineer, Ashby, Leicestershire
Are you a graduate looking for a career in a mix of a project and sales role within a successful manufacturing company?
Salary & Package: £20,000 - £22,000 + benefits
This Graduate Project Engineer job will suit:
- Degree educated
- Wants to learn, develop and progress career in a commercial role
- Good communication skills – articulate with a good attitude
The Graduate Project Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established business
- Full training and development provided in the role
- Opportunity to work closely with senior members of the team
The Graduate Project Engineer job will involve:
- Processing of enquiries
- Machine selection, costing and quotation.
- Processing of orders and project management (with customer, engineering, production, accounts)
- Maintenance of existing customer base and generation of new business.
- UK customer site visits
- Representing the company at international trade shows.
This job is commutable from Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Coalville, Swadlincote, Burton-Upon-Trent, Tamworth, Derby, Leicester, Derbyshire, Leicestershire and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: ml / 201030-151227