£25,000 to £28,000
3 months ago
Graduate Production Planner
- Work for a growing manufacturing business that have invested significantly across production.
- Excellent hours of work – early finish on a Friday!
- Opportunities for further career growth.
An ambitious engineering business are currently recruiting for a Production Planner to help ensure projects are being scheduled and delivered to customer specifications. We are looking for an enthusiastic, organized individual who enjoys variety and ensuring deadlines are achieved to standard. This is a real varied, fast paced position that offers progression scope in the future.
Salary & Package: £25,000 to £28,000 based on experience as a guide.
This Graduate Production Planner job will suit:
- A graduate with a transferable qualification and interest in production planning. A natural problem solver and good communicator.
- Good IT Skills and competency to learn new systems.
- Prior experience working within a precision engineering environment would be an advantage.
- Customer facing skills, be able to build good working relationships. You will liaise with a range of different internal departments to ensure production is achieved to schedule.
The Graduate Production Planner job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A growing manufacturer within the precision engineering sector. A fantastic working environment and strong order book.
- Fantastic hours across a days pattern, finishing early on a Friday afternoon.
- Flexible salary and scope to progress further within the business.
The Graduate Production Planner job will involve:
- Liaising with customers to discuss initial orders, inputting requirements into the MRP system and expediting the planning, production and purchasing of materials, liaising with engineering and transport accordingly.
- Overseeing lead times and ensuring batch quantities are accurate.
- Customer management, ensure they are kept in the loop on progress / any potential delays etc.
This job is commutable from Market Bosworth, Nuneaton, Coalville.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.