£25,000 - £28,000
5 months ago
Graduate Chemical Engineer – Process Plant. Horsham, West Sussex. c£25-28,000 basic plus benefits. Niche supplier of equipment, plant and solutions for water treatment and other applications, are looking to strengthen their process team. Excellent opportunity for a recent graduate in a Chemical/Process focused background to start their career with a company having an eye on succession planning!
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The company specialise in the design and build of industrial equipment, plant and solutions for water treatment and other applications.
- Roughly 60/70 headcount business, roughly 20 million t/o with the vision to double within the next 5 years.
- Currently in the process of moving to a brand new, state of the art facility only a couple of miles from their current site.
- Friendly team in a company with a strong and diverse customer base. Strong on career development.
- Completive starting salary of between £25,000 - £28,000. With wider benefits including; company pension, private healthcare and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
The job will involve:
- The graduate Chemical Engineer will be responsible for the delivering process designs for new projects in support of sales bids.
- Preparing design output registers, process flow diagrams, calculations and plant/equipment technical specifications.
- Provide Engineering design advice to contract managers for pre-contract designs.
This job will suit:
- A recent Chemical / Process focused graduate who is looking to develop their career within a diverse and challenging Process Engineer position.
- You will become an integral part of the Process Engineering team, responsible for delivering process designs for new projects and in support of sales bids.
This job is commutable from Crawley, Horsham, Guildford, Leatherhead, Brighton, Shoreham, Worthing, Haywards Heath, East Grinstead, Reigate, Dorking, West Sussex, East Sussex, Surrey and surrounding areas.
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford