LB / 190503-120640b-EP-INDHP
7 months ago
Graduate Mechatronics Engineer, Gloucester
- Graduate Mechatronics Engineer jobs role.
- Design and build of innovative robotic and automation solutions.
- Fantastic training and development opportunity whilst working on a diverse range of projects.
- Salary + company pension + 25 days holiday + bonus + flexibility on working hours.
Great opportunity for a Graduate Engineer that has studied one of the following subjects; Mechatronics Engineering; Robotics and Automation; or perhaps a Electrical/Electronics Engineering degree with some project or work experience on mechatronics or robotics.
The Graduate Mechatronics Engineer job will involve:
- Assist in assessing customer technical project requirements, recommending possible engineering solutions and agreeing technical specifications for robotic and automation design and build projects.
- There will be an opportunity to produce design concepts and detail drawings.
The Graduate Mechatronics Engineer jobs working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- The company design and manufacture a wide range of bespoke robotic and automation solutions for a global customer base.
- Design and manufacturing capability covers a wide range of products including Robotic Arm Solutions, Conveying and Palletising Systems, control and instrumentation panels and bespoke electrical equipment.
- Salary commensurate with experience. Wider benefits include company pension, 25 days holiday, bonus and flexibility on hours.
This Graduate Mechatronics Engineer job is commutable from Gloucester, Cheltenham, Stroud, Cirencester, Tewkesbury, Ross-on-Wye, Thornbury.
To apply please contact Lyndy Brooks at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: LB / 190503-120640b