£ Competitive Salary
8 months ago
Graduate engineer jobs role with a large multinational business. Incredibly diverse role involved with design, development, prototyping, test and analysis. Practical mechanical engineering combined with some design, development and test – brilliant experience and training.
Are you seeking graduate engineer jobs / graduate mechanical engineer jobs? Are you a practical mechanical engineer who is seeking jobs that are diverse and really varied across design, development, prototyping, test and analysis?
This Graduate engineer jobs role will suit:
- A mechanically minded / mechanically focused engineering graduate
- An engineer who wants diversity, NOT just sat at the CAD station but actually seeing the tangible results of design and R&D activities right through to test and manufacture
- A good chunk of this job is involved with test engineering
- Some exposure to AutoCAD / SolidWorks / Catia or other engineering design packages
The working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Large multinational engineering business
- Role sits within the R&D team developing innovative new solutions
- The business has excellent rail links so is accessible from Leicester, Nottingham, Derby quite easily
- Excellent starting salary, training, development path.
This Graduate engineer jobs role is based near Loughborough, commutable from Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Melton Mowbray,
To apply, please contact Sophie Taylor