KL - 152821 - EP
9 months ago
Graduate Materials Engineer, Hastings, East Sussex
Graduate Materials Engineer role – A market leading, innovative materials company is looking to take on a dynamic Materials Science / Materials Engineering graduate. Supplier to over 100 different countries, there will be the chance for an extremely varied role within a company that has a ‘grow your own’ culture.
This job will suit:
- A Materials Science, Materials Engineering, Product Design, Industrial Design or Physics graduate
- An individual with a strong technical mindset and willing to learn new skills and principles
- A graduate looking to get into the world of innovation and product development
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity to work for an award winning company, with a strong team culture and growth plans
- The chance to greatly increase knowledge and experience through Knowledge Transfer Partnerships with universities
- A varied graduate role that will allow you to experience of all the stages of product development, R&D and customer / stakeholder relationships
- Competitive graduate salary plus company benefits
The job will involve:
- Working alongside suppliers and customers to ensure the highest quality is delivered throughout the product development process
- Getting involved with Knowledge Transfer Partnerships with some of the leading universities in the UK
- Hands on involvement in cutting edge R&D
- Customer relations and education
- Performance and competitor analysis, through investigation of best practice
To apply please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: KL - 152821