£26,000-30,000 (flexible)+ Pension
12 days ago
by agreement / asap
Graduate Manufacturing Planning Manager
£26,000-30,000 + Pension
ST21 - Stafford / Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
Production Planning, scheduling, inbound materials supply chain management and stock planning in a manufacturing production factory with small and medium volumes.
This Manufacturing Planning role could suit a recent graduate, looking for their next career step, and a few years experience in a manufacturing environment or in a planning role relating to warehousing, stock control, supply chain or logistics planning roles.
Production planning and supply chain tends to medium-term planning, some are long lead. Low number of SKU’s. The Production Panning Manager covers raw material supply chain management, supplier management, materials planning, stock holding, and raising purchase orders in an established production process factory. There is opportunity to modernise the approach to supply chain, materials management, stores, supply chain flow and supplier analysis. Improve stock levels. Introduce Lean principles. Monitor supplier performance. Work with top management team to modernise manufacturing processes.
Salary Guideline: £26,000-30,000 + Pension
- Are you a degree educated person looking for career progression?
·Have you had some experience of working in a factory in any capacity, or had some experience of planning the flow of stock from suppliers and into warehouse or manufacturing businesses?
- Are you a creative, analytical person who is always looking at ways to improve processes and is willing to try new ideas?
- This role can suit a recently graduated person looking for opportunity to develop themselves.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Professional, ambitious manufacturing company with motivated staff throughout.
- Company with an established client base including leading UK and European manufacturers, and a growing order book.
- Career progression. This is an opportunity to replace a retiring manager and to join a new leadership team and become part of the future success of the business.
This job is commutable from Stafford, Stoke-On-Trent, Telford, Cannock, Crewe and surrounding areas in Staffordshire.