£22,000 - £27,000
6 months ago
Graduate Manufacturing Engineer jobs role. Development and manufacturing engineering role focused on novel composite material products for the automotive sector. Role would suit a Graduate Manufacturing Engineer or Graduate Mechanical Engineer who will enjoy a broad and varied role including practical hands on manufacturing support.
This Graduate Manufacturing Engineer job will suit:
- An engineering / manufacturing graduate that will enjoy a broad and varied role within a composites materials development and manufacturing environment.
- Your role will be focused on the development of a novel lightweight composite material product for medium to heavy duty vehicles to help deliver zero emissions vehicles.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineer or similar engineering / manufacturing discipline.
The Graduate Manufacturing Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established engineering / manufacturing business, market leader experiencing sustainable growth. Clean modern office and workshop facilities.
- All products developed and manufactured are composite materials related, used within a variety of sectors. Customers include major organisations such as Rolls Royce, Siemens and Bentley to name just a few.
- Brexit secure business – customers are predominantly UK based and the business import materials outside of Europe already.
- Fixed term contract of 12 months to begin with. Salary commensurate with experience, initial guideline range of £22,000 to £27,000.
The Graduate Manufacturing Engineer job will involve:
- The role will be focused on the development of a novel lightweight composite material product for medium to heavy duty vehicles to help deliver zero emissions vehicles.
- Support the design and build of the production equipment which will be used to manufacture composite material products.
- Develop new ways of doing things to assist in delivery a highly efficient manufacturing process.
- You will have the opportunity to be ‘hands on’ as part of the manufacturing process.
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford