almost 2 years ago
Graduate Manufacturing Engineer
- Graduate Manufacturing Engineer role within an automotive R&D, product development business.
- Modern, state of the art office, R&D and manufacturing facility.
- Graduate Manufacturing Engineer job focussed on NPI / overseeing the introduction of new products and machinery.
- Competitive salary + pension + bonus + 24 days holiday (rises to 29 days).
This Graduate Manufacturing Engineer job will suit:
- You will be degree qualified in Manufacturing Engineering, Production Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a similar engineering or manufacturing discipline.
- We are looking for a Graduate Engineer that really wants to develop their career in a manufacturing engineering / production engineering role where you will be responsible for introducing new products into manufacturing.
- You will also develop your experience in the areas of continuous improvement and lean manufacturing to help foster a world class manufacturing environment.
The Graduate Manufacturing jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Automotive product manufacturing business with a state of the art engineering / manufacturing facility.
- Product development and manufacturing excellence is central to its success and it has a rich history in technology development for vehicle manufacturers.
- Dynamic, forward thinking leadership team, the culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve with the business.
- Competitive graduate starting salary, annual bonus, company pension contribution, 24 days holiday (this increases to 29 days), life assurance, Christmas shutdown period.
The Graduate Manufacturing Engineer job will involve:
- Overseeing new products and machinery introduction, ensuring a smooth transition from prototype through pre-production into series manufacture.
- You will develop the company’s manufacturing capability by improving existing processes, delivering right first time product to a demanding production schedule.
- Develop project plans to industrialise significant new products by working closely with design, prototyping and manufacturing departments.
- Support the introduction of modern manufacturing techniques and drive best practice processes.
To apply please contact Lyndy Brooks at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.