4 months ago
Graduate GIS Analyst
• Graduate GIS jobs role : must have good ArcGIS experience
• Are you seeking graduate GIS jobs, GIS technician jobs, ArcGIS jobs?
• £22,000 - £25,000 approx. salary + fantastic benefits (wellbeing and people focused)
• 500+ headcount business based in Leicestershire ; 2 days work from home – commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Solihull, Coventry, Midlands
Are you seeking graduate GIS jobs, GIS technician jobs, ArcGIS jobs in the jobs in the Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Solihull, Coventry, Midlands region? Ideally you will have a specific GIS related degree OR a geography focused degree BUT you must have really good ArcGIS experience NOT just touched it in one module
The Graduate GIS jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
• 500 headcount business
• Fantastic growth and investment – recently moved into multi million pound new facilities
• The staff, along with being friendly – have good length of tenure – a lot have completed 10 + years within the business
• The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
This Graduate GIS jobs role will suit:
• Someone seeking GIS jobs
• Strong ArcGIS experience – more than just a module at University.
• Someone seeking GIS jobs in the Midlands (with 2 days work from home we are flexible with your location ; Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire or Warwickshire)
This Graduate GIS jobs role is based near Ashby De La Zouch, commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Solihull, Coventry, Burton on Trent, Loughborough
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.