£25,000 - £30,000
7 months ago
Graduate Finance Manager, Oakham
- Highly suited role for a business, accounting or finance graduate with experience working within a finance function of a business.
- You may be working as a Finance administrator, Finance assistant, Trainee Finance Manager or similar but aspire to become a Finance Manager.
- This role offers excellent long term prospects to becoming a senior finance figure within a multinational business, plenty of training and development opportunities.
- Ideally you will have worked in an SME environment, within Manufacturing, Engineering or similar.
The Graduate Finance Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Multi-national business with excellent financial stability going through a period of growth.
- Working within a small team, you will receive excellent coaching, training and development.
- Culture and employee engagement is a massive part of the business – it is an excellent environment to work in.
- Salary Guideline: Competitive starting salary + wider company benefits.
- Excellent progression opportunities, this person will be seen as a future leader within the company.
The Graduate Finance Manager job will involve:
- Ensure that management accounts and schedules are prepared and reported (including budgetary monitoring).
- Assist with financial budgeting for all business areas, including annual business budgets.
- Responsibility for line management and development of a small finance team.
- You will work closely with the Finance Manager to support with operational and strategic Finance tasks for an SME business.
This job is commutable from Oakham, Corby, Peterborough, Grantham, Kettering, Leicester, Market Harborough, Loughborough, Nottingham, Melton Mowbray and the surrounding areas
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”