almost 2 years ago
Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Computer Systems Engineering
Graduate Engineer jobs in Electrical / Electronics Engineering or Computer Systems within an established high technology company. A Graduate Engineer in Electronics Engineering, Electrical engineering or computer science / systems engineering or similar. A fantastic graduate engineer opportunity to join the technical support team which will give you good customer exposure in the role.
This Graduate Engineer job will suit someone with:
- A degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineer or Computer Science / Systems Engineering
- Good communication skills are really key – phone, email and in person
- Programming skills as part of degree would be preferable
- You will be a self-starter – there is good support from the team, but you will have the ability to manage your day-to-day tasks without being micro-managed. Enthusiasm is key to that!
- A technical mind-set
The Graduate Engineer working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Work within a dynamic, high technology distribution company where no two days are the same
- Work as a part of an established and friendly but professional team
- A competitive basic salary, employee benefits and working conditions
- Significant investment will be given to this person. You will have the opportunity to keep growing and to shape your future!
The Graduate Engineer job will involve:
- Pre-sales and post-sales support for both the internal team and customers
- Feasibility studies and evaluations for customers
- Liaising with customers and suppliers
- Problem solving
- Logical testing
Reference: ml /EPR111702-EPINDHP
This Graduate Engineer jobs role is commutable from Aldershot, Guildford, Farnborough, Tongham, Farnham, Woking and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Matt Langham on Tel: 01530 833825