DC-EPR 084244- EP
about 1 year ago
Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Graduate engineer jobs role Loughborough.
Incredibly diverse graduate engineering jobs role; involved with R&D, design engineering, development engineering, test and manufacture.
Are you an inquisitive mechanical engineer / graduate engineer who wants to be involved with design, development, prototyping, test and analysis. Are you seeking graduate jobs in the Loughborough, Barrow upon Soar, Leicestershire region?
This Graduate engineer jobs role will suit:
- A mechanically minded / mechanically focused engineering graduate (BEng / MSc in mechanical engineering or similar)
- This is a business that designs and develops scientific and semiconductor equipment. It is NOT automotive or aerospace or motorsport. You will be a mechanical or electrical engineering graduate rather than someone who has specialized in those sectors
- An engineer who wants diversity, NOT just sat at the CAD station but actually seeing the tangible results of design and R&D activities right through to test and manufacture
- Some exposure to Inventor / AutoCAD / SolidWorks / Catia or other engineering design packages
- Ideally completed a sandwich degree / year in industry / industrial placement or similar
- Someone seeking graduate jobs / engineering jobs in the Loughborough, Barrow upon Soar, Leicestershire region
The working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Expanding SME – set to move to a new modern manufacturing and engineering centre
- Part of a larger corporate technology business, listed on the London Stock Exchange that manufacture solutions for life science and advanced engineering sectors
- Excellent starting salary, training, development path.
This Graduate engineer jobs role is based near Loughborough, commutable from Loughborough, Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Melton Mowbray.
To apply, please contact Dawn Conway via email: email@example.com