Commensurate with Experience
9 months ago
Graduate Engineer, North West Leicestershire
- Graduate Engineer, Graduate Electrical Engineer, Graduate Electronics Engineer
- Fantastic career development opportunity, the company has an excellent track record of developing Graduates.
- Multi-site, successful and growing engineering business that designs and manufactures integrated safety, control and automation systems for industrial environments.
- Role would suit a Graduate in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or Systems Engineering.
- Graduate starting salary + pension + flexible working hours + early finish on a Friday + 25 days holiday and all bank holidays + private health.
Graduate Engineer jobs, Graduate Electrical Engineer jobs, Graduate Electronics Engineer jobs. Multi-site, successful and growing engineering business that designs and manufactures integrated safety, control and automation systems for industrial environments.
As a Graduate Engineer you will get the opportunity to work across entire projects supported and mentored by Senior Engineers. Projects typically cover electrical and electronic systems design, test and commissioning of integrated safety, control and automation systems.
The Graduate Engineer job will suit:
- A graduate in Electrical / Electronic Engineering who is looking to develop their career within a diverse engineering position.
- We are also interested to hear from candidates who recently completed Apprenticeship or HND qualifications in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
- You will become an integral member of an agile engineering organisation where you will get the opportunity to work on real engineering projects supported by experienced engineers from day one.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- The company specialise in the design and manufacture of integrated safety, control and automation systems for hazardous industrial environments.
- Successful engineering business, 3 UK sites, they have invested heavily in new systems and technology in the last 3 years and is experiencing good growth in their core UK and international markets.
- Brilliant opportunity for a Graduate Electrical Engineer or Graduate Electronic Engineer or Graduate Systems Engineer. The company has an excellent track record of developing Graduates within their business.
- Graduate starting salary plus company pension contribution, life assurance, 25 days holiday, private health, flexible working hours including a lunch time finish on Friday!
This Graduate Engineer job is commutable from Ashby De La Zouch, Loughborough, Burton Upon Trent, Long Eaton, Derby, Tamworth, Lichfield, Coalville, Leicester, Castle Donington.
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.