over 1 year ago
Graduate Engineer, Gloucester
- Graduate Engineer jobs role suitable for a Graduate Electrical Engineer, Graduate Electronics Engineer or Graduate Mechatronics Engineer or Graduate Robotics Engineer.
- Fantastic training and development opportunity whilst working on a diverse range of engineering projects.
- Graduate Engineer role with an engineering business that design and build of innovative robotic and automation solutions.
- Salary + company pension + 25 days holiday + bonus + flexibility on working hours.
Graduate Engineer jobs role suitable for a Graduate Electrical Engineer or Graduate Electronics Engineer or Graduate Mechatronics Engineer or Graduate Robotics Engineer.
Great opportunity for a Graduate Engineer to work with customers on their technical project requirements, recommending possible engineering solutions and agreeing technical specifications for robotic and automation design and build projects. There will be an opportunity to produce design concepts and detail drawings.
Are you seeking Graduate Engineer jobs in Gloucester, Cheltenham, Stroud, Tewkesbury sort of regions (Gloucestershire). Are you seeking Graduate Engineer jobs in Gloucester?
Benefits & Company Overview:
- The company design and manufacture a wide range of bespoke robotic and automation solutions for a global customer base.
- Design and manufacturing capability covers a wide range of products including Robotic Arm Solutions, Conveying and Palletising Systems, control and instrumentation panels and bespoke electrical equipment.
- Salary commensurate with experience. Wider benefits include company pension, 25 days holiday, bonus and flexibility on hours.
This Graduate Mechatronics Engineer job is commutable from Gloucester, Cheltenham, Stroud, Cirencester, Tewkesbury, Ross-on-Wye, Thornbury.
To apply please contact Lyndy Brooks at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.