£20K - £25K
14 days ago
Graduate CAE Engineer, Leamington Spa
- Graduate Engineer job to work as a CAE Engineer / FE Analyst.
- Graduate Engineer role with a dynamic engineering business that provide CAE / FEA engineering consultancy.
- Projects are with a diverse range of customers within the automotive, motorsport, rail, aerospace and defence sectors.
- £25K + quarterly bonus + company pension.
This job will suit:
- You will be degree qualified in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, aerospace engineering, motorsport engineering or a similar engineering or science based discipline.
- The role would suit a Graduate Engineer looking to develop their career within a FEA Analysis / FE Analyst / CAE Engineer position.
- Experience of FEA Analysis / CAE Engineering during your university projects or work experience would be preferred.
- Any experience of using some of the following software packages: Nastran, Genesis, Abaqus, Ansys, ANSA, HyperWorks, LS-DYNA, LS Pre-Post or Animator would advantageous but not essential.
The job working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Dynamic engineering business with a forward thinking leadership team that provide engineering consultancy, CAE services and software solutions.
- The business has grown year on year for the past 15 years.
- CAE consultancy projects are with customers in a wide variety of industries including automotive, motorsport, rail, medical devices, aerospace and defence.
- £25K salary, benefits include a quarterly bonus and company pension contribution.
The job will involve:
- Working within the consulting team you will be given the responsibility to deliver CAE projects for specific customers.
- Your exposure to a large range of engineering problems will be unique, you will work with engineering clients to understand their technical / CAE requirements and help define packages of simulation work.
- CAE projects will involve you applying structural optimisation methods to solve complex engineering problems.
This Graduate Engineer job is commutable from Leamington Spa, Warwick, Coventry, Birmingham, Northampton, Rugby, Banbury, Daventry and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Lyndy Brooks