Commensurate with Experience
7 months ago
Graduate Electrical Test Engineer, Basildon
- Graduate Electrical Test Engineer jobs role / Graduate Engineer jobs role.
- Automotive engineering R&D and test business.
- Graduate Engineer role to support the delivery of automotive test programs focused on electric vehicles, hybrid vehicles and battery systems.
- The business has recently invested over £1m in their facilities to support future business growth.
- Role to be offered on an initial contract basis of 6 months.
Are you seeking Graduate Engineer jobs or Graduate Electrical Engineer jobs in Basildon, Brentford, Grays, Southend sort of regions (Essex, East London). Are you seeking Graduate Engineer jobs in the automotive industry?
This Graduate Electrical Test Engineer jobs role will suit:
- You will hold a relevant qualification (Degree / HND / Apprenticeship) in electrical engineering, electronics engineering, systems engineering or perhaps automotive engineering if you have a considerable about of electrical engineering knowledge.
- Any specific experience of communication systems such as CAN or vehicle electrical systems would be advantageous.
- Above all we are seeking a candidate that is passionate about working within the automotive sector on advanced R&D projects – electric vehicles and battery systems.
This Graduate Electrical Test Engineer job will involve:
- Supporting the delivery of automotive test programs – these are focussed on electric vehicle and hybrid vehicle battery and component test projects.
- You will be a responsible for conducting test work on electric vehicle battery systems and high voltage components.
- Working closely with the commercial and technical teams to help produce and check proposals for delivering test programs.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised vehicle engineering R&D and test organisation.
- An opportunity to play a key role within a high growth automotive technology area – the business has recently invested over £1m in their facilities to support future business growth.
- A fantastic career development opportunity, a business that cares passionately about their people and their development.
- Although initially a contract role, several Graduates have joined on this basis and then became permanent members of the team.
This Graduate Electrical Test Engineer job is commutable from Basildon, East London, Grays, Southend-on-Sea, Brentwood, Billericay, Chelmsford, Witham, Harlow, Maldon and South Woodham Ferrers
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.