£25,000 - £35,000
4 months ago
Graduate Electrical / Electronic Engineer jobs role. World class Automotive R&D and test engineering organisation. You will have the opportunity to work at the forefront on the automotive sector – electric vehicle / hybrid vehicle test and development projects.
Are you a Graduate Electrical Engineer, Graduate Electronics Engineer seeking jobs in the automotive sector to work on cutting edge R&D, electric / hybrid vehicle projects?
Salary & Package: £25K - £35K commensurate with experience, plus excellent company pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus bank holiday, company bonus.
This Graduate Electrical / Electronic Engineer job will suit:
- You are likely to be degree qualified in an electrical engineering / electronic engineering or similar discipline.
- We would also consider applications from an Electrical Engineer or Electronic Engineer with experience of working on design, development or test engineering projects.
- We are looking for an Electrical Engineer / Electronics Engineer who will enjoy a broad and varied role within a small team of Engineers.
- Experience gained through your studies or work experience of electrical/electronic engineering fundamentals such as soldering and wiring; basic circuit design; working from / interpreting and producing electrical / electronic drawings would be advantageous.
Job Working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- Our client is an internationally recognised centre of engineering excellence in the automotive industry, with ambitious domestic and international growth plans.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering research and development business (operating in 40+countries – part of an £800m t/o group).
- Salary & Package: £25K - £35K commensurate with experience, plus excellent company pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus bank holiday, company bonus.
The Graduate Electrical and Electronic Engineer job will involve:
- Managing customer engineering test projects (hybrid / electric vehicle components and battery technology) programmes from cradle to grave on time and to budget.
- Support the delivery of electric vehicle battery and hybrid vehicle component test projects.
- Work with customers to produce proposals for test projects.
- Generate final test reports for customers and provide feedback.
This Graduate Electrical and Electronics Engineer job is commutable from Essex, Basildon, Wickford, Brentwood, Romford, Grays, Gravesend, Southend on Sea, Chelmsford, Harlow.
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford