2 months ago
Graduate Electrical Engineer, Ashby-de-la-Zouch
- Graduate Electrical Engineer jobs role
- Modern office facility and a business that invests in employee training and development.
- Good starting salary depending on experience + 20% bonus + pension + 25 days holiday + health insurance + Gym membership.
As a Graduate E&I Design Engineer you will be required to undertake a design role on electrical and instrumentation systems, working to high engineering standards within the budgets and timescales set by our clients. You will be enthusiastic and conscientious about the work you produce, leading by example with good attention to detail. You will also have the ability to learn quickly and work methodically under your own initiative and as part of a team.
Having been awarded a first or second class Honours degree in Electrical / Electronic engineering discipline, you will be seeking to gain Incorporated or Chartered Engineer status with a relevant institution.
Salary & Package: Sell the salary (if you can) and all the good benefits e.g. 7% company pension contribution, lunchtime finish on a Friday!
This Graduate Electrical Engineer job will suit:
- Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Commutable to the Ashby-de-la-Zouch area
The Graduate Electrical Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Dynamic engineering consulting business providing mechanical, civil, electrical & instrumentation design and project management expertise to the energy / utilities sector.
- The company has a vibrant growing team, they moved to a brand new office development in the last two years to support their expansion.
- Genuine opportunity to progress your career if desired – the company support engineers through to chartered engineer status.
- Good starting salary depending on experience, plus company bonus of up to 20% of salary, company pension contribution, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, health insurance, Gym membership.
The Graduate Electrical Engineer job will involve:
- Design projects on electrical and instrumentation systems
- Working to high engineering standards within budgets and timescales
This job is commutable from Ashby de la Zouch, Coalville, Burton-on-Trent, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Tamworth, Hinckley, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire.
To apply please contact Matt Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: ML / 191223-125450