almost 2 years ago
Graduate Electrical Engineer, Stockport
- Graduate Electrical Engineer jobs role.
- Design and manufacture of safety critical, control, automation and communication management systems for industrial environments.
- Graduate Engineer role working on diverse engineering projects for a flexible and agile business.
- Competitive salary + 25 days holiday + lunchtime finish on a Friday!
Graduate Electrical Engineer jobs role. Fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering Graduate Engineer to kick start your career! You will immediately work on engineering projects with support from highly experienced engineers. Projects typically cover electrical / electronic systems design, test and commissioning of integrated safety, control and automation systems for hazardous industrial environments.
The Graduate Electrical Engineer job will suit:
- A recent graduate in Electrical / Electronic Engineering who is looking to develop their career within a diverse and challenging engineering position.
- You will become an integral member of an agile SME engineering organisation where you will get the opportunity to work on real engineering projects supported by experienced engineers from day one.
The Graduate Electrical Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The company specialise in the design and supply of integrated safety, control and automation systems for hazardous industrial environments.
- Brilliant opportunity for a Graduate Electrical Engineer / Graduate Electronic Engineer – the company have a track record of developing Graduates within their business.
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience plus company pension contribution, life assurance, 25 days holiday, private health, flexible working hours including a lunch time finish on Friday!
This Graduate Electrical Engineer job is commutable from Stockport, Manchester, Hyde, Cheadle, Ashton-under-Lyne, Macclesfield, Stretford and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Lyndy Brooks at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.