almost 2 years ago
- Electrical engineer / graduate electrical engineer
- £25m t/o 100 headcount multinational business in Grantham
- This job would suit an electrical engineering graduate
Are you seeking Graduate jobs / graduate electrical engineering jobs?
This graduate engineer jobs role is a test engineer position, working within an R&D engineering department of a £25m turnover, 100 headcount multinational engineering business.
You will need to be a bright engineer (with some electrical engineering ability) who has good report writing skills (so the role is a mix of practical engineering test work, R&D work and then the associated report writing).
Are you seeking graduate jobs / electrical engineering jobs in the Grantham, Nottingham, Melton Mowbray, Newark, Sleaford, Bingham, Stamford sort of regions (Lincolnshire / Nottinghamshire)?
You will likely have a BEng degree in electrical engineering or electro mechanical engineering. You will need to be within commutable distance of Grantham (or be able to relocate to this area)
The electrical graduate engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- An innovative engineering and technology business. Multi-national but retaining the medium sized family feel (manufacturing sites in the UK & USA)
- £25m turnover. 100 + headcount. Passionate about training and developing their engineers. They have a very friendly company culture.
- Excellent career development, training and business structure – opportunity to progress within the business. You will become a vital part of the R&D team / engineering lab and test team
This electrical engineering graduate job will suit:
- A graduate engineer (electrical or electro mechanical)
- Any experience of doing test work would be great (maybe a placement year working with test rigs, or looking at test procedures – this experience is not essential though)
- You will need to have good communication skills. There is some report writing so your written English will need to be good
- You will be an engineer who is organized, structured who wants to work in an innovative R&D business
- Someone seeking graduate jobs / electrical engineer jobs in the Grantham, Nottingham, Melton Mowbray, Newark, Sleaford, Bingham, Stamford sort of regions (Lincolnshire / Nottinghamshire)
Information on this graduate job:
- You will be a graduate Test Engineer working on R&D projects (in a state of the art engineering R&D lab)
- You are testing mechanical components and electro-mechanical components.
- These components are electromechanical devices - often they end up in wind turbines so you are getting exposure to some really interesting industries at the forefront of R&D engineering and renewable energy
- You will set up and run different tests on test rigs. These might be designed to measure electrical loss, friction, wear rate, durability, surface roughness tests, degradation (+ others)
- You will set the test up, run the test and then write the report
- You will get really good variety in the role. You will also have autonomy and see tests from start to finish – giving a very rewarding career and job satisfaction
- The role has a mix of practical engineering and then report writing and taking a very structured approach.
- There has been a lot of investment in their R&D and test lab. There are fantastic opportunities for you to grow in this role. There is some top of the range equipment which again will give you great exposure for your future career
This graduate jobs role is commutable from Grantham, Nottingham, Melton Mowbray, Newark, Sleaford, Bingham, Stamford
To apply please contact Sophie Taylor at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.