Ashby de la Zouch
£ Competitive Salary
7 months ago
Graduate Electrical Engineer jobs role. Electrical Engineering / Electronic Engineering Graduate Engineer job to kick start your career! Diverse engineering projects, flexible and agile business. The company design and supply integrated, safety critical, control, automation and communication management systems for industrial environments.
Salary & Package: Competitive salary dependent upon experience. Benefits include company pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday, private health, flexible working hours including a lunch time finish on Friday!
The Graduate Engineer job will suit:
- A recent graduate in Electrical / Electronic Engineering who is looking to develop their career within a diverse and challenging engineering position.
- You will become an integral member of an agile SME engineering organisation where you will get the opportunity to work on real engineering projects supported by experienced engineers from day one.
The Graduate Electrical Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The company specialise in the design and supply of integrated safety, control and automation systems for hazardous industrial environments.
- Brilliant opportunity for a Graduate Electrical Engineer / Graduate Electronic Engineer – the company have a track record of developing Graduates within their business.
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience plus company pension contribution, life assurance, 25 days holiday, private health, flexible working hours including a lunch time finish on Friday!
The Graduate Electrical Engineer job will involve:
- You will immediately work on engineering projects with support from highly experienced engineers.
- Projects typically cover electrical / electronic systems design, test and commissioning of integrated safety, control and automation systems for hazardous industrial environments.
This Graduate Engineer job is commutable from Ashby De La Zouch, Loughborough, Burton Upon Trent, Long Eaton, Derby, Tamworth, Lichfield
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford
Due to the high number of applications we receive for each vacancy, if you do not receive a response from us within 7 days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.