Commensurate with Experience
4 months ago
Graduate Design Engineer, Lincolnshire
- Graduate Design Engineer jobs, Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer jobs.
- Newly created Graduate Design Engineer role with a business that is passionate about innovation and manufacturing.
- Mechanical design and build of specialist structures supplied to the construction, civil engineering, healthcare and defence sectors.
- The company has experienced significant growth through the introduction of new product streams.
- Graduate Starting Salary + pension + 25 days holiday plus all public holidays.
Are you looking for Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer jobs in Lincolnshire, Graduate Engineer jobs in Lincolnshire, Graduate Design Engineer jobs in Lincolnshire?
This Graduate Design Engineer job will suit:
- You will be degree qualified in a mechanical engineering or similar engineering-based discipline.
- Good experience of using 3D CAD is required. Experience of using Creo, SolidWorks or Inventor etc… is fine.
- We are looking for a Graduate Design Engineer / Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer / Graduate Engineer who can demonstrate the ability to solve engineering problems and communicate well across an engineering / manufacturing organisation.
This Graduate Design Engineer job will involve:
- This Graduate Design Engineer role is working within a small multidiscipline team where you will get the opportunity to work across complete mechanical design projects from start to finish.
- This includes interpreting design briefs and providing creative solutions to customer design problems.
- Creating detail drawings for manufacture.
- Liaising with suppliers to source parts.
- Supporting production.
This Graduate Design Engineer job is commutable from Stamford, Spalding, Bourne, Peterborough, Oakham, Grantham and surrounding areas.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.