£27,000 to £33,000
about 2 months ago
Graduate Composites Engineer, Gloucester
- Graduate Composites Engineer jobs, Graduate Materials Engineer jobs, Composites Research Engineer jobs.
- Composites Development Engineer role focussed on the development, test and production of composite products for automotive, aerospace, defence and marine applications.
- Growing innovative composites and polymers product development and manufacturing business, part of wider group of engineering and technology companies.
- £27K - £33K commensurate with experience + pension + life assurance + private medical cover + 26 days holiday & all bank holidays.
This Graduate Composites Engineer job will suit:
- A Graduate Engineer with a composites engineering or materials engineering background that will enjoy a broad and varied research and development engineering focused position.
- Specific industry experience is not massively important but an interest in working on the development of products for automotive, specialist vehicle, aerospace, defence, marine or similar applications would be beneficial.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a materials engineering, composites engineering or similar engineering / science-based discipline with a heavy composites or materials science focus.
- You must be eligible for UK Defence Security Clearance for this role.
This Graduate Composites Engineer job will involve:
- Lead the delivery of innovative composite engineering projects from conception through to production.
- The development of new products and processes.
- Specifying and executing test programs for development and validation of new products.
- Defining internal and external test programs.
- Acting as a technical point of contact for customers, suppliers and internal colleagues.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- Established and growing engineering business that is a specialist in the design and manufacture of composite products for automotive, aerospace, defence and marine applications.
- You will be joining a growing team engineering team of Design, Development and R&D Engineers.
- Salary & Package: £27K - £33K salary range, plus pension, life assurance, private medical cover, 26 days holiday plus bank holidays.
This Graduate Composites Engineer job is commutable from Gloucester, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, Stroud, Bristol, Chipping Norton, Dursley, Worcester, Ledbury, Ross-on-Wye.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.