£23,000 - £28,000 TBC approx guide only
about 1 month ago
Graduate Civil Engineer
- Graduate Civil Engineer jobs role Loughborough
- Chance to become Chartered Civil Engineer
- Would suit a graduate civil engineer with good AutoCAD experience and good communication skills
- Are you a recent civil engineering graduate? Are you seeking graduate civil engineer jobs in the East Midlands?
- Civil engineering jobs role created due to growth and investment in R&D
- £23,000 - £28,000 as a very approx. guide TBC.
This Graduate Civil Engineer role is based in Loughborough, commutable from Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, East Midlands. This is a 3000 + headcount multi-national business who are passionate about training and developing their employees. Chance to become a chartered civil engineer.
What we need in this graduate Civil Engineer Jobs role & Key Responsibilities
- A Degree qualified civil engineer (BEng Civil engineering or Masters Civil Engineering / MEng)
- Good experience with AutoCAD
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal – they are a friendly team who value people with strong teamwork ability (and a friendly nature)
- Ideally some experience post University (or a civil engineer who has completed a sandwich year / year in industry)
- Within 20 miles of Loughborough and can either drive or have very good rail links (the business is close to Loughborough train station)
- The business is developing products that are revolutionising their industry – there is a passion for innovation and R&D which will give you a highly interesting role and career
This Graduate Civil Engineer jobs role is based near Loughborough, commutable from Loughborough, Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, East Midlands.
To apply for this job, please contact George Frawley at Euro Projects Recruitments Ltd.
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.