£ Competitive Salary
3 months ago
Exciting Graduate Biomedical Engineer jobs role / Graduate biomedical Science jobs opportunity with a large innovative scientific and bioengineering business.
Are you a graduate / have a degree in a scientific subject and are looking for really exciting graduate scientific jobs? You may have a degree in Biomedical Engineering, Biomedical Sciences, Clinical Science, Biochemistry, Biology or similar. You will need to have good communication skills (this is NOT a lab role). You will be passionate about new technology in the healthcare, scientific, NHS and clinical setting. You will need a driving licence and be happy with travel.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A business at the cutting edge of medical and scientific technology. Innovative, market leader
- 1000 + employees worldwide.
- Passionate about developing their employees with further training and qualifications
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
We are looking to recruit a positive, pro-active graduate with a scientific degree who is looking for scientific jobs but something that is varied and will utilise technical as well as interpersonal skills.
This job will suit:
- A graduate (BSc hons or similar) in Biomedical Engineering, Biomedical Sciences, Biochemistry or similar
- Strong communication skills
- Full driving licence
- Passionate about new technology in the healthcare, scientific, NHS and clinical setting
This Graduate Biomedical Sciences jobs role could be based anywhere in the Midlands : Nottingham, Leicester, Derby, Loughborough, Coventry, Birmingham, Northampton, Cambridge, Milton Keynes
To apply please contact Sophie Taylor at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd