LB / 190903-100712-EPR-INDHP
11 months ago
Graduate Automotive Engineer, Worcester
- Graduate Engineer position that would suit a graduate in mechanical engineering or automotive engineering or motorsport engineering.
- World Class automotive technology business with ambitious growth plans.
- Fantastic company culture - flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- Graduate Engineer starting salary + bonus + pension + BUPA.
This Graduate Automotive Engineer job will suit:
- We are looking for a Graduate Automotive Engineer who is degree qualified in a mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, motorsport engineering or a similar engineering discipline with a strong automotive / vehicle engineering focus.
- The role would suit a Graduate Engineer that has an interest in automotive technology development and would enjoy a role that will be focussed on technical problem solving.
The Graduate Automotive Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised automotive technology and product development organisation with ambitious growth plans.
- Truly innovative; advanced engineering business operating in 40+ countries, part of £1billion t/o group.
- The company produce software and equipment to automate the testing of engines, powertrains, vehicles and components in the automotive research and development sector.
- Great company culture, one that truly supports and rewards employees.
- Graduate starting salary plus a very generous benefits package including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible start + finish times, some working from home available, 7% pension, annual company bonus, Bupa and life assurance.
The Graduate Automotive Engineer jobs role.
- The role is pivotal in providing technical product support to internal commercial and delivery teams.
- Working within a globally distributed team environment – you will work with colleagues based in offices across Europe, North America and Asia.
- Contribute to future product development projects.
- Some opportunity to travel with the role e.g. visits to customer sites.
This Graduate Automotive Engineer job is commutable from Kidderminster, Worcester, Birmingham, Hereford, Redditch, Tewkesbury, Evesham, Ledbury, Stourbridge, Stratford-upon-Avon.
To apply, please contact Lyndy Brooks at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: LB / 190903-100712-EPR-INDHP