KL / 190729-161808-EP-INDHP
5 months ago
Graduate Automotive Engineer, Lincolnshire
- Automotive R&D, product development business.
- Modern, state of the art office, R&D and manufacturing facility.
- Fantastic opportunity for Graduate Mechanical or Automotive Engineer.
- Competitive salary + bonus + pension contribution + 29 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Graduate Automotive Engineer jobs role. Fantastic opportunity for a Degree or HND qualified Mechanical Engineer or Automotive Engineer who wishes to enhance their skills, knowledge and career ambitions in a dynamic forward thinking automotive R&D and manufacturing business. The role is focused on the development and validation of new products through test, field trial and data analysis. This will include rig testing and field trials of components and systems, data collection and analysis.
The Graduate Automotive Engineer jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Automotive product manufacturing business with a state of the art engineering / manufacturing facility.
- Fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Automotive Engineer or Graduate Mechanical Engineer who wishes to enhance their skills, knowledge and career ambitions in a dynamic forward thinking business.
- Salary commensurate with experience, bonus, company pension contribution, 24 days holiday (this increases to 29 days), life assurance, Christmas shutdown period.
This Graduate Automotive Engineer job will suit:
- A Degree or HND qualified Mechanical Engineer or Automotive Engineer. The role may also suit those that have previously qualified and have some experience of working within a Test Engineer / Development Engineer or similar position.
- We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about developing their career within an automotive / vehicle engineering environment and will enjoy some ‘hands on’ practical aspects (e.g. test / product field trials) to their role.
To apply please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: KL / 190729-161808