£25,000 - £28,000
4 months ago
German Speaking Customer Service
- Customer Service / Export Coordinator jobs Leicestershire (Ashby, Coalville, Loughborough, Leicester)
- Dynamic supplier of solutions into automotive, aerospace, industrial, engineering, medical and construction sectors (diverse so great job security)
- NOT a cold calling – you will be working within a professional sales office environment, dealing with existing customer accounts.
- As a Customer Coordinator / Export Coordinator you will combine strong attention to detail with a pro-active approach to managing customer relationships
- You must have Fluent German & English language skills, native, bilingual, multilingual.
Exciting German speaking role with a business that deals with customers worldwide. Excellent opportunities to progress long term within the business, and to use German language skills. If you are a Fluent German speaker (Bilingual / Multilingual / Native) looking for a role that involves dealing with customers in a B2B environment and live in the Leicestershire area this will be ideal for you.
The German Speaking Sales Coordinator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- They are really passionate about innovation, stability and loyalty.
- Excellent working environment with an exciting company – a small business operation in the UK who are friendly and conscientious in nature.
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
- NOT based in a city / town centre, very easy to commute to, free on-site parking.
- Excellent starting salary, 5% Pension, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
This job is commutable from Ashby De la Zouch, Coalville, Markfield, Leicester, Loughborough and the surrounding areas in the East Midlands.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”