£20,000 - £23,000
30 days ago
German/French Speaking Customer Service
- Sales Coordinator / Customer Service / Account Manager / International transport coordinator role – this is NOT cold calling and NOT a call centre environment.
- Dealing with French or German speaking customer accounts– You must be able to speak fluent French or Fluent German & English (Bi-Lingual / Native / Mother Tongue).
- Manufacturing business based in Derby – modern facility with an excellent company culture, one for training and developing their staff.
Exciting French / German speaking role with a business that deals with customers worldwide. Excellent opportunities to progress long term within the business, and to use French language skills. If you are a Fluent French or German speaker (Bilingual / Multilingual / Native) looking for a role that involves dealing with customers in a B2B environment and live in the Derby area this will be ideal for you.
This French Speaking job will suit:
- A multilingual, bilingual professional, you must be a fluent / native French or German speaker.
- Commercially astute – experience in a role dealing with customers, Account management, sales coordinator, customer service or similar.
- Any exposure to Engineering, Manufacturing or technical industries would be advantageous but not a necessity, working in a B2B environment ideally.
The French Speaking job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- They are really passionate about innovation, stability and loyalty.
- Excellent working environment with an exciting company – a medium sized business who are friendly and conscientious in nature.
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
- NOT based in a city / town centre, very easy to commute to, free on-site parking.
This French Speaking/ German Speaking job is commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Ashby, Burton upon Trent or the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”