£10.87 to £11.44 per hour + Shift Premium
7 months ago
- We are seeking a General Operator to support manufacturing within the Chrome Plating department.
- This is a permanent position on a rotating day shift pattern - 6am to 2pm and 10am to 6pm shifts Monday – Friday (39 hours per week).
Salary & Package: £10.87 per hour, rising to £11.44 per hour after probation + 18% shift premium.
This General Operator job will suit:
- Previous experience in chrome plating or experience operating chemical processing lines
- Some formal engineering training or qualification would also be a bonus.
- Could suit someone from the aerospace sector.
- Experience using measuring / calibration equipment.
The Chrome Plater job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Competitive total package – bonus, shift premium on top of basic rate.
- Opportunity to develop specialist skills within a growing sector.
- Very modern, growing engineering business.
The Special Process Operator job will involve:
- Set and operate precision hard chrome plating tanks, ensuring absolute compliance with safety and quality procedures.
- Test and manage chemical levels and mixing to ensure process operates within set parameters.
- Perform routine tests: X-Ray testing, Copper Sulphate test, Air (Mist) test – as required for planned maintenance and process management.
- Carry out plant and jig inspections and maintenance (such as cleaning connections and ensuring jigs are in good working order).
- Visually inspect components to required specification and use manual equipment for dimensional inspection.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Beeston, Long Eaton
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.