£60-70k flexible for right person
about 2 months ago
by agreement / asap
General Manager, Engineering Manufacturing SME Wrexham Shrewsbury
General Manager vacancy in an engineering manufacturing business. Reporting to the owner of a successful manufacturing SME. The role will take increasing responsibility for the business starting with operations, manufacturing, supplychain and the key KPIs of quality, cost, delivery. Working closely with the owner, this role will be closely linked to managing P&L, and there will be an increasing responsibility for leadership of the management team.
Salary: around £60-70,000 + benefits and bonus
This General Manager job will suit:
- A Senior Manager, director or General Manager, Operations Manager, Works Manager or Production Manager from a small to medium engineering or manufacturing business.
- Leadership experience of managing production operations during your career, and also working closely with an MD or business owner to manage P&L.
- The ability to manage a wide number of functions from finance to H&S without being drawn into the detail, ensuring reportees are managed, guided and held accountable for their part.
- Experience of developing five year plans, breaking it down into SMART objectives, and getting buy-in form all corners of the business.
- Be able to represent the business externally with customers, industry accreditation bodies and professional suppliers (accountants, bank, etc).
To apply please contact Ian Yoxen via email at Euro Projects Recruitment.
This Managing Director jobs role is commutable from Wrexham, Shrewsbury, Whitchurch, Shropshire area.
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.