£45000+ and car and pension
about 1 year ago
date to suit
Gas Engineer, Industrial Installation and Commissioning, Birmingham B66
- Gas Engineer with COCN1, ICPN1, CIGA1, CORT1, CDGA1 or Gassafe
- Field based installation and commissioning in the UK, Europe and worldwide. Lots of travel. On average ten nights away per month.
- Typical job activities on site would include supervising local installers, carrying out some installation tasks and commissioning.
- Part of a small team based in Birmingham, with their own world-class industrial equipment
- £45,000 salary plus bonus (upto 10%), car and excellent pension
They design and build their own product which is market leading and in demand worldwide. You’ll be part of a friendly and capable team. Gassafe or similar is the main skill, plus any electrical or PLC controls is welcomed. They will train and invest in your skills to increase your electrical engineering know how.
This Gas Engineer, Industrial Installation and Commissioning job will suit:
- Gas Engineer with COCN1, ICPN1, CIGA1, CORT1, CDGA1 or Gassafe.
- A multiskilled attitude, so some electrical skills, SCADA or controls / PLC experience is welcomed. This could include basic electrician qualifications or lapsed qualifications which need updating. 16th or 17th Edition, something BS7671 related or even 18th Edition would be fantastic, but equally it’s Gassafe that is the key issue.
- There will be a lot of travel involved mainly in the UK and Europe, and also worldwide. They have a current project in Canada and a new project coming up in Far East. – on average you will have 10 nights away a month, there is a European service trip twice a year where you may spend up to 14 nights away and occasionally a larger project where you could be away for 2-5 weeks.
- Their equipment is installed in factories and industrial environments, often in metals processing sectors so it tends to be heavy-industry locations. They use local labour for lifting gear, fabrications and general labour.
The engineering business looking for the Gas Engineer, Industrial Installation and Commissioning:
- Market leaders in their industry, there are no direct competitors, and they have a strong order book for their specialist equipment.
- They are a small friendly team, and you will be working closely with experienced colleagues.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is commutable from Wolverhampton, Birmingham, West Bromwich, Bromsgrove and the West Midlands area.
To apply please contact Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.