KL / 190814-110853b-EP_INDHP
almost 3 years ago
Functional Safety Engineer, Coventry
- Internationally recognised automotive engineering consultancy business.
- Salary range of £40K - £50K + pension + bonus + 27 days holiday.
- Working on the most advanced automotive R&D projects – electric and autonomous vehicles.
- Role is open to Functional Safety Engineers or Software Engineers / Systems Engineers / Hardware Engineers from the automotive sector.
Functional Safety Engineer job. Executing functional safety activities. Providing consultancy in ISO26262 and safety analyses including FMEA. Role would suit an experienced Functional Safety Engineer with experience of working on automotive / vehicle engineering projects or within similar advanced engineering / safety critical industry sectors. This role is also open to Software Engineers / Systems Engineers / Hardware Engineers from the automotive sector who would be interested in pivoting into a functional safety engineering role.
Job Working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised automotive engineering organisation with ambitious domestic and international growth plans.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering research and development business (operating in 40+countries – part of an £1 billion t/o group).
- Salary range of between £40,000 to £50,000 commensurate with experience, excellent pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, bonus, onsite sport and leisure facilities and more!
This Functional Safety Engineer job will suit:
- This role would suit an experienced Functional Safety Engineer or a Software Engineer / Hardware Engineer / Systems Engineer looking to pivot into a functional safety engineering role.
- An experienced Functional Safety Engineer is expected to be able to demonstrate good knowledge of ISO26262, for candidates looking to pivot into functional safety an awareness of ISO26262 would be beneficial.
- Further experience (or awareness depending on your current role) of safety analyses techniques, particularly FMEA is preferred.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, electrical engineering, electronic engineering or similar science based subject area.
This Functional Safety Engineer job is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull, Banbury.
To apply please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: KL / 190814-110853b