£40,000 to £50,000
4 months ago
Functional Safety Engineer, Stockport
- Functional Safety Engineer jobs role, Functional Safety Consultant jobs role.
- Role would suit a Functional Safety Engineer, Systems Engineer or Software Engineer or Electronics Engineer with experience of some knowledge of functional safety.
- Lots of training, growth and career development available, the company have an excellent track record of developing their people.
- Multi-site, successful engineering business within the process safety sector, Covid has had little impact on them, and they are continuing grow.
- £40K - £50K salary commensurate with experience + remote working available + flexible working hours + pension + 25 days holiday + healthcare.
The Functional Safety Engineer job will suit:
- We are looking for a either a Functional Safety Engineer or a Systems/Software/Electronics Engineer with some knowledge of functional safety that would really like to develop their career in this area.
- An understanding of one or more of the following would be advantageous; instrumentation systems; industrial control systems; SCADA systems; Electronics/Software systems used within the process engineering industries e.g., Oil, Gas, Petro-Chemical and similar hazardous industrial environments.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification in an engineering or similar discipline.
The Functional Safety Engineer job will involve:
- You will be working within a dynamic functional safety consultancy team that is led by a TUV Rheinland accredited Functional Safety expert.
- You will be providing full lifecycle functional safety services to offshore installations and COMAH facilities across the UK.
- This will develop your experience across several areas including functional safety management consultancy; functional safety assessments; functional safety training; Fault Tree Analysis; FMEA; supporting in-house assurance activities.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- £40K - £50K salary commensurate with experience. Wider benefits include company pension, flexible working, early finish on a Friday, 25 days holiday and all bank holidays and private health.
- The company specialise in the design and manufacture of integrated safety, control and automation systems for industrial environments.
- Stable and successful engineering business, 3 UK sites, full industry accredited, they use the latest technology to deliver safety solutions, process control and information systems.
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.