£45,000 to £65,000
10 months ago
Functional Safety Consultant – Automotive
- Functional Safety Consultant jobs role / Senior Functional Safety Engineer jobs role.
- World class, independent engineering consultancy, operating in multiple locations around the world to support vehicle manufacturers with cutting edge engineering expertise.
- Functional safety engineering role working on the most advanced automotive R&D projects – electric and autonomous vehicles.
- £45K - £65K salary commensurate with experience, plus excellent pension contribution. 27 days holiday plus all public holidays.
- Lots of flexibility on remote working as desired.
Functional Safety Consultant jobs roles / Functional Safety Engineer jobs role. As Functional Safety Consultant you will take a principal role in executing functional safety activities. This will include; providing expert level consultancy in ISO26262; safety analyses including FMEA; technical project management and decision making; coaching and mentoring team members; managing stakeholders; auditing safety related development processes; developing and delivering functional safety training.
This Functional Safety Consultant jobs role will suit:
- An experienced Functional Safety Consultant / Senior Functional Safety Engineer with previous experience of working on automotive / vehicle engineering functional safety projects.
- You will be able to demonstrate expert knowledge of ISO26262.
- Sound experience of safety analyses techniques, particularly FMEA with broad exposure to different processes and methodologies. You are likely to be degree qualified in a mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, systems engineering, electrical engineering, electronic engineering or similar science based subject area.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- World class, independent engineering consultancy, operating in multiple locations around the world to support vehicle manufacturers with cutting edge engineering expertise – functional safety, vehicle resilience and cybersecurity.
- An opportunity to join a unique and growing team to develop and deliver an industry wide trusted functional safety service.
- Salary commensurate with experience (£45K - £65K) PLUS excellent pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus all bank holidays, bonus, flexible working and remote working flexibility as desired.
To apply please contact Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.