Highly Competitive Base Salary + Fantastic Wider Benefits Package
7 months ago
Full Stack Developer jobs role. World Class technology developer with ambitious growth plans. Fantastic company culture - flexible working hours, opportunity to work from home. This business specalise in precision measurement equipment and are recognised globally as a market leader in their industry!
Salary & Package: Highly competitive salary, depending on experience, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible start + finish times.
This Full Stack Developer job will suit:
- Previous experience of working within a software development role in an engineering, scientific or technology development environment would be advantageous.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a software, engineering, scientific or similar technical discipline.
The Full Stack Developer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised technology and product development organization, focused on precision measurement equipment.
- This is a business with fantastic growth plans for the coming years, so this is a very exciting time to join the company!
- Great culture, one that truly supports and rewards employees. With employees that have been at the business for over 20 years+.
- Very generous benefits package. Highly competitive salary, depending on experience, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible start + finish times.
The Full Stack Developer job will involve:
- Design and implementation of the user interface for customer applications. Bringing simplicity to controls and developing a user friendly interface.
- Validation and verification testing of application code.
- You will be working in a truly global business so will have the opportunity to work collaboratively on software development projects with globally distributed teams.
This Full Stack Developer job is commutable from Loughborough, Shepshed, Coalville, Castle Donington, Kegworth, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Leicester and the surrounding areas.
To apply, please contact Pete Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.