Highly Competitive Base Salary + Wider Benefits Package
over 1 year ago
- Opportunity to working on exciting development projects that will make a significant impact in the business!
- This is a business that is passionate about investment and has recently moved into a new facility to allow for further growth.
- Fantastic company culture, flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home.
- This role would suit a Full Stack Developer / Software Developer with a C# and ASP.Net background.
Are you a Full Stack Developer with a C# and ASP.Net development background seeking software development jobs working with exciting, cutting edge technology?
Full Stack Developer jobs role. You will be working on brand new project to improve business systems and data computing, making a significant impact to the company! This is a business with a very high profile in their industry, involved in highly complex scientific projects. This company value customer service and hard work very highly and are passionate about growing their team.
Full Stack Developer job will suit:
- A Full Stack Developer or Software Developer with experience of using C# and ASP.Net
- Previous experience of developing database solutions for internal business or customer use.
- Someone who likes the freedom to “think outside of the box” and to develop new ideas.
- Any experience in a UI or UX would be highly beneficial, but NOT critical to the role.
- A degree or apprenticeship qualification in a computing, computer science or similar, web based discipline.
The Full Stack Developer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining a well-established and highly profitable business with the opportunity to make a significant impact to the business.
- New facility and ambitious growth plans for the future.
- Great culture, one that truly supports and rewards employees.
- Flexible start + finish times and opportunity to work from home.
This Full Stack Developer job is commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Castle Donington, Mansfield, Ilkeston, Stapleford, West Bridgeford and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Pete Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”