Highly Competitive Base Salary + Fantastic Wider Benefits Package
8 days ago
Full Stack Developer, Loughborough, LE11
- Full Stack Developer jobs, Loughborough.
- Working on from a purpose built facility, with state of the art development technology.
- Highly innovative SME, that is passionate about developing employees.
- Opportunity to work with well-known and highly reputable brands across the UK.
- Market leading digital business, with a multi-million pound, state of the art facility.
Full Stack Developer jobs role. You will be working with brand new technology to help customers create their ideal brand image. This is a business with a very high profile in their industry, involved in frequent work with well-known celebrities. This company value customer service and hard work very highly and will reward great examples of this accordingly.
Salary & Package: Highly competitive base salary + 25 days hol + fantastic wider benefits package.
This Full Stack Developer job will suit:
- A Full Stack Developer with experience developing client websites and applications.
- Someone who is passionate about new and emerging development technologies.
- A degree in an Information Technology, Software, Computer Science or related discipline.
The Full Stack Developer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised branding business with a state of the art facility and ambitious growth plans for the future.
- An onsite gym, annual attendance bonuses, enhanced holiday allowance, fantastic company pension scheme, a bottle of bubbly on your birthday (along with so many other wider benefits!)
- Great culture, one that truly supports and rewards employees.
- Salary & Package: Highly competitive base salary + 25 days hol + flexible working.
This Full Stack Developer job is commutable from Nottingham, Loughborough, Derby, Castle Donington, East Leake, and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Pete Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”