about 1 month ago
Front End Software Engineer / Developer Role. You will work with the engineering team to build their new product and bring it to healthcare professionals.
Mission of Role: To deliver an outstanding user experience via mobile and web interfaces. To contribute to the full life cycle of the product.
This Front-End Software job will suit:
- Someone with SQL, Couchbase and/or HBase knowledge
- HTML, JS & CSS knowledge
- Experience working with RESTful APIs and real-time data sources.
- Knowledge in ML tools including: H2O, Jupyter and Spark.
- Someone with a deep understanding of AngularJS / Angular 2+
- Knowledge in mobile applications – ideally iOS
A 100% match with all the above is not required, but if you can tick the majority, that would be a beneficial.
No strict education requirements, your experience is more important to this role as we require you to ‘hit the ground running’ and need little support.
Although this is a Medical Device company you are not required to have extensive knowledge in this background – you will pick this up as you go!
Other Characteristics which would be ideal are:
- Understanding of UX design principles
- Experience with Ionic Hybrid App
- Familiarity with ES6
- A proven ability to create visualizations of complex data