£25,000 - £30,000
6 months ago
French Speaking Sales Executive
- Internal Sales / Sales Executive / Sales Coordinator role
- Dealing with French speaking customer accounts across a European territory – You must be able to speak fluent French & English
- Multinational engineering business based in Leicestershire – brand new modern facility with an excellent company culture, one for training and developing their staff.
Exciting French speaking role with a business that is recognised globally in there industry. Excellent opportunities to progress long term within the business, regular reinvestment into the company – recently finished a modern office renovation.
If you are a Fluent French speaker (Bilingual / Multilingual) looking for a role that involves dealing with customers in a B2B environment and live in the Leicestershire area this will be ideal for you.
This job will suit:
- A multilingual, bilingual professional, you must be a fluent / native French speaker.
- Commercially astute – experience in a role dealing with customers, Account management, sales, customer service or similar.
- Any exposure to Engineering, Manufacturing or technical industries would be advantageous but not a necessity, working in a B2B environment ideally.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A global business but still has that medium sized business agility and flexibility
- Passionate about mentoring, development and further learning
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
This job is commutable from Ashby, Leicester, Loughborough, Coalville, Ibstock, Hinckley, Tamworth, Derby or the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Dawn Mckenna at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.