about 1 year ago
FPGA Design Engineer
- Contract opportunity, initially 6 months but likely to be extended over time.
- Flexible working schedule – 2 days in office, 3 days from home.
We are seeking an experienced FPGA Design Engineer to support the transition of FPGA development within the business. Currently, FPGA activities are primarily based overseas and the company are looking for an experienced FPGA Engineer to start projects within the Nottingham facility. The contract will see you primarily develop complex FPGA designs, whilst liaising with the wider team to help implement processes.
Salary & Package: Flexible hourly / day rate depending on the experience you can bring to the project. 6 month contract that will probably be extended further.
This FPGA Design Engineer job will suit:
- Experience with complex FPGA designs and verification using VHDL from concept to production.
- Experience with Xilinx Toolchain (Vivado) preferred.
- Proficiency with Modelsim FPGA simulation tool (System Verilog driven simulations a plus).
- Solid knowledge of electrical engineering principles, digital and mixed signal electronics design both at the theoretical and implementation level.
- Hands on experience with lab equipment like logic analyzer, oscilloscope, waveform generators, etc.
The FPGA Design Engineer job will involve:
- Develop complex FPGA designs for high-performance mixed-signal systems.
- Responsible for designing the testbenches, functional and/or post layout simulations, timing analysis/closure, FPGA functionality verification and test scripts for validation.
- Understand and capture the project specifications and performance requirements on board and system level. Adhere to and manage project timelines and deliverables.
- Define requirement specifications and develop design projects from concept design to production release.
- Write technical documentation for peers, manufacturing and service team as required.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Sheffield.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.