5 months ago
Forge Shift Leader, NN5, Cosworth
Experienced Shift Supervisor or Leader to work within the forge department within a castings manufacturer. This position is based on a rotating shift pattern, covering mornings and afternoons. Specific hours are;
- Shift 1: 6:00am – 2:00pm Monday to Thursday, and 6:00am to 1:00pm on a Friday.
- Shift 2: 2:00pm – 10:00pm Monday to Thursday, and 1:00pm to 8:00pm on a Friday
Salary: Flexible depending on experience. If you have flexibility to work shifts then this would also build a shift premium on top.
This job will suit:
- An experienced Supervisor who has worked within a forging environment.
- Capable of working a rotating day shift.
- Any previous experience of working within the automotive sector would also be an advantage.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- An engineering / manufacturing business with a difference, the business is passionate about making sure their employees feel valued and actually enjoy coming to work.
- Working within a forge environment.
- Loyalty is a core value – a number of employees have been with the business for long periods of time and they have very low staff turnover.
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve with the business. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
The job will involve:
- Leading and supervising the forge team between shifts.
- Ensuring machinery is working correctly and Health & Safety is followed at all times.
- Managing work flow within the forge team.
- Carrying out TPM processes.
This job is commutable from Northampton, Milton Keynes, Kettering, Daventry
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.