over 1 year ago
Food Safety Management Specialist job. Join a growing specialist food manufacturing technologies department, providing scientific, technical and legislative support to the food, drinks and allied industries worldwide. Supported by industry leading facilities, expertise and knowledge.
salary & Package: c£30,000. Minimum of 24 days plus public holidays. Permanent health scheme. Committed to continuous training and development.
This job will suit:
- Ideally possesses a Degree in a relevant scientific subject or equivalent Engineering qualification
- Hands on, practical knowledge and experience of factory environments
- Formal qualification in HACCP
- Knowledge of Microbiology an advantage
- Mechanical Engineering and / or QMS background
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Modern facility with rural location, on site free parking, brand new restaurant.
- Competitive Salary – c£30,000
- 24 days, plus public holidays and a holiday purchase scheme.
- Pension Scheme and Private Medical Insurance.
- Committed to staff training and development. Staff academy on site that delivers courses on a wide range of topics.
The job will involve:
- Technical delivery of both research and contract outputs to agreed service levels. This will include provision for consultancy for Hygiene services around areas (60%), such as:
- Hygienic Design of equipment and facilities;
- Environmental Monitoring Programmes;
- EHEDG and best practice guidance;
- Hygiene requirements of the Standards (BRC food v8 / BRC packaging v6);
- Site audits / pre-audits; factory hygiene trouble shooting and problem solving
- Supporting business development and external marketing. (15%)
- Delivery of training courses - both on-site at Campden BRI and off-site at client premises. (15%)
- Answering technical enquiries on food hygiene topics. (10%)
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford