£ Competitive Salary
9 months ago
Science R&D Director Job. Science and Research in the food, drink, brewing, beverage, agri-food and nutraceuticals sector.
The Science R&D Director will manage and lead the research facility, uphold the culture and ethics o the organization and manage the core KPI’s. The Science R&D Director will develop the strategy, will work with the agri-food sector to enhance the services delivered, and increase the credibility and forecast of the organization.
Salary & Package: On Application, plus company car or car allowance
This job will suit:
- An experienced leader / manager highly competent in strategy development, people skills change and delivery management as well as the commercial aspects of running a technical service activity.
- Highly scientific and technical competence in the areas relevant to the Directorate.
- Proven competence in managing timely and cost-effective delivery of technical services for the food, drink or allied sectors .
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Modern facility with rural location, on site free parking, a restaurant.
- Competitive Salary - on Application, plus company car or car allowance.
- 25 days, plus public holidays and a holiday exchange scheme.
- Pension Scheme and Private Medical Insurance.
The job will involve:
- Organisation leadership of the culture, values and scientific integrity of the organization.
- Ensure the regulatory and quality processes are fully compliant.
- Manage budgets, facilities and scientific capability.
- Work with industry partners, industry panels, specialist committees and the scientific community to ensure the organization delivers excellence and foresight to the agri-food community.
This job is commutable from Evesham, Shipston-on-Stour, Ettington, Stratford up Avon, Chipping Campden and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd