£30-35,000 + pension
about 1 year ago
date to suit
FMCG Warehouse Manager –Birmingham, Halesowen, Longbridge, Bourneville
- Professional business with strong market share.
- This role reports to the Operations Manager.
- The Warehouse Manager is responsible for goods-in, stock management, SKU inventory accuracy, order picking, accurate fulfilment and outbound distribution direct to customers using company vehicles and 3rd party haulage.
- Modern warehousing facility suppling products into varied sectors, this is a fantastic opportunity for a person wanting to set world class standards in warehouse, distribution and customer satisfaction.
£35,000 salary + pension. Depending on experience
This Warehouse Manager job will suit:
- Highly organised Warehouse Manager with the motivation to deliver warehouse and distribution KPI’s alongside Quality, Cost, Continuous Improvement and most importantly Health and Safety.
- A background in professional Warehouse and Distribution organisations, possibly in FMCG or a similar high performing sector.
- A confident, collaborative leader that sets high standards and equips the team to deliver to these standards.
This job is commutable from South Birmingham, Stourbridge, Halesowen, Redditch, Longbridge, Kidderminster and surrounding areas.
To apply please send your CV to Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”